[Boli_rules] Notice of Rulemaking hearing - BOLI

Seiler, Erin erin.seiler at state.or.us
Tue Jun 1 16:54:21 PDT 2021

Attached is notification of proposed rulemaking and public hearing related to Proceedings for Apprenticeship and Training Division Hearings.
(ORS 183.335 (15)(b) - If the proposed adoption, amendment or repeal does not result from legislation that was passed within two years notice shall be given to the chair or cochairs of any interim or session committee with authority over the subject matter of the rule.)

We have scheduled a public hearing, via conference line, on Friday, June 18 at 10:00 a.m. to receive input on the proposed administrative rule.
A copy of the Notice of Hearing and proposed rule are enclosed.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions regarding this matter.
Thanks,

-          ES

Erin Seiler
Senior Policy Advisor