[CAFR-Contacts-News] Training Reminder: Capital Assets - Thurs, Jul 22, 9:00 am, L&I Building

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Mon Jul 19 12:50:10 PDT 2010

IMPORTANT REMINDER:  Accounting for Capital Assets, L&I Building,
Thursday, July 22 from 9:00 to Noon

If you are interested in attending or have staff members you would like
to attend, here are the details:

            Date:                July 22, 2010

            Time:               9:00 a.m. to Noon (maybe 11:30)

            Location:          Labor & Industries Building

                                    Conference Room 260

                                    350 Winter Street NE

                                    Salem, OR

            CPE:                CPE will be provided based on a
50-minute training hour.

            Cost:                Free

            Registration:    Send an email to SCD.REGISTER at state.or.us

      The following information should be included in the text of your
email:

1.       Enter Capital Asset Training in subject line.

2.       Attendee name

3.       Agency name and address

4.       Email address

5.       Telephone number

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

Phone:  (503) 373-7277, ext 253

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey.

<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback

Your opinion matters.

Thank You!