[CAFR-Contacts-News] Governmental Acctg - 14 CPE credits - April 11-12

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Thu Mar 17 14:08:43 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

The State Controller's Division is hosting two-days of free training
that will focus on governmental accounting issues, including GASB 54 and
new GASB standards to be implemented in the future.

Eric S. Berman, MSA, CPA, will be our guest speaker.  Mr. Berman is a
consultant and partner with Brown Armstrong Accountancy Corporation,
Pasadena, California and the Governmental Accounting Standards Advisory
Council representative for the Association of Government Accountants.
Mr. Berman was also the former Deputy Comptroller of Massachusetts.

Dates:   April 11 and 12, 2011

Location:  Best Western Mill Creek Inn, 3125 Ryan Drive SE, Salem, OR
97301

Cost:  Free (sponsored by the State Controller's Division)

CPE:  14.0 credits

Registration:  Please log into iLearnOregon at https://ilearn.oregon.gov
and enter "GASB" in the Search Text box at the Course Catalog screen.
(For more information on using iLearnOregon, please see the
"Registration" section at the end of the attached announcement.)

Agenda/Speaker Bio:  See the attached announcement.

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

Phone:  (503) 373-7277, ext 253

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS <http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters.

Thank You!