[CAFR-Contacts-News] Request for Actual Federal Funds Participation Rate

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Mon Mar 21 15:34:35 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

The A-87 Statewide Cost Allocation Plan is a federal report required to
be filed annually by SARS on behalf of specific state agencies. Any
agency charging or assessing other state agencies for statewide services
(i.e., printing services, legal fees, workers' comp, etc.) must
participate in the "Plan."  Please see the attached MS Word document for
further explanation.

The purpose of this email is to request your input so we can compare the
average federal funds participation rate used to file this report to the
actual participation rate experienced by your agency. If your agency
pays for any centralized charges or assessments as listed on the
attached worksheet, please provide the actual percentage of federal
moneys used in FY2010 to pay for each service (see the example on the
worksheet). We fully expect to see a different percentage versus the
average federal participation rate used to file the report.

Please return the "Request for Actual FFP" to Kathy Dixon no later than
April 15. We also request that you return the form even if your agency
did not pay for any services with federal dollars.

If you have questions, here is Kathy Dixon's contact information:

Kathy Dixon, CPA

Senior Accounting Analyst

Statewide Accounting & Reporting

Phone: (503) 373 - 7277 ext. 283

Kathy.Dixon at state.or.us

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

Phone:  (503) 373-7277, ext 253

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published