[CAFR-Contacts-News] Year End Training - Jun 22 - L&I Bldg - Register thru ilearn.oregon

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Tue May 10 16:01:47 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Just a note to update you on our plans for year end training.

Date:               Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Time:              9:00 a.m. to Noon (maybe 11:30)

Location:        Labor & Industries Building

Conference Room 260

350 Winter Street NE

Salem, OR

CPE:               CPE will be provided based on a 50-minute training
hour.

Cost:               Free

Registration:    Please log into iLearnOregon at
https://ilearn.oregon.gov and search for DAS-SCD-SARS Year End Training
in the Course Catalog.

(NOTE: Registration for this event will be coordinated through
iLearnOregon using the link provided above.  Registrants will need an
active iLearnOregon account to complete the registration process.  If
you do not already have an iLearnOregon account, you can find
information on how to create an account (for both state and non-state
personnel) on the main log-in page for iLearnOregon.  Once you have
logged in, you will find a link for "How to Register for a Course" in
the left navigation panel under "iLearnOregon Help Center.")

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

NEW Phone:  (503) 373-0265

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS <http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published