[CAFR-Contacts-News] SWB Reports

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Fri May 15 16:22:17 PDT 2015

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Michael Cutler and I will be out of the office next Monday and Tuesday, and as a result we will be unable to notify state agencies via the CAFR Contacts News when the SWB Reports will be updated for the close of April.  However, other members of the SARS team will be running the SWB reports and posting them on the SARS website (http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS/Pages/swbreports.aspx). Barring anything unforeseen, the updated SWB reports will be posted by Monday afternoon.

You will be able to verify whether the updated reports are posted by looking at the dates on website linked above.

If you have any questions, please contact your SARS analyst.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published