[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: DAS Shared Financial Services - Fiscal Analyst 2 (Client Agency Fiscal Analyst)

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Dec 5 09:59:44 PST 2016

Forwarded on behalf of DAS Shared Financial Services

This is a unique position, basically ½ accounting and ½ budgeting work in our shared services unit.

The position is the primary FA/Accountant for a variety of small agencies who contract with our group.  This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to learn a lot about a variety of agencies and to work for one of the most respected accounting managers in the state, Mini Fernandez.

Thanks
Brad

Brad Cunningham
DAS Enterprise Goods & Services
Shared Financial Services CFO
State of Oregon | Department of Administrative Services
503-378-3553
[DAS_SFS_h_logo_STATE-sm V4]