[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: SFMS Job Opportunity Accountant 4

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Dec 5 10:17:24 PST 2016

Forwarded on behalf of DAS SFMS

From: Datamart-News [mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Datamart Support * DAS
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 10:12 AM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [Datamart-News] FW: SFMS Job Opportunity Accountant 4

Good morning,

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to this SFMS news list group.  My name is Fabiola Flores and I'm the new SFMS manager.  I look forward to working with all of you in some capacity or another.  I am fortunate to have a great team of analysts to support your SFMA questions and concerns.

We are currently recruiting for the Accountant 4 Senior SFMS Operations Analyst position.  This would be a great opportunity for state government accountants to connect the financial transactions to the SFMA system.  This challenging and rewarding career opportunity can be found at Accountant 4 (Sr. SFMS Operations Analyst)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1598744/accountant-4-sr-sfms-operations-analyst> .

Fabiola Flores, CPA  |  Statewide Financial Management Services Manager
Department of Administrative Services  |  155 Cottage Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97301
Ph: 503.373.0734   |  Fax: 503.378.8940
Email:  fabiola.flores at oregon.gov<mailto:fabiola.flores at oregon.gov>