[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: Upcoming OSFA training

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Wed Dec 7 08:38:49 PST 2016

Training opportunity forwarded on behalf of the Oregon State Fiscal Association (OSFA)

The OSFA board is pleased to announce a half-day training event on December 13. The training will be on procurement and how HB2375 has changed accountability for procurement. These changes will impact more than just procurement staff. Because the next phase of this law takes effect on January 1, 2017, we have decided to open this training up to more than just OSFA members. I know this is short notice, but please plan on attending this event and please forward this email to non OSFA members in your agency. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Serena Harris
President
Oregon State Fiscal Association

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>