[CAFR-Contacts-News] Agency Guide to Year-end Close Updated

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu May 4 15:31:13 PDT 2017

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I'm pleased to announce that SARS has updated Chapters B through G of the Agency Guide to Year-end Close.  Chapter A, which contains the Schedule of Key Dates, was updated in March.

I hope you find this guide to be very helpful as we approach pre-close reviews and the year-end process.

As a reminder, chapters are organized as follows:

Chapter A: Current Year Schedule
Chapter B: Year-end Closing Overview
Chapter C: Pre-closing review
Chapter D: Month 13 - Year-end Closing
Chapter E: GAAP Offset Transactions
Chapter F: Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards
Chapter G: Post-closing Adjustments

A link to the guide is here: http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Pages/Yr-end-cls.aspx

Please contact your SARS analyst with any questions.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published