[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: ACTION NEEDED: Over 300 Child Welfare Career Opportunities Now Available!

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Fri Jul 26 11:38:50 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

As this is a priority for Governor Brown, please see the job announcements below.

Greetings,

The State of Oregon is launching a high priority hiring surge dedicated to immediately filling more than 300 positions related to the Child Welfare Division of the Department of Human Services. This effort is part of Governor Kate Brown's Executive Order No. 19-03<https://www.oregon.gov/gov/Documents/executive_orders/eo_19-03.pdf>, which is aimed at improving Oregon's child welfare system to better serve our most vulnerable children and families.

To ensure that these job opportunities get distributed to a diverse pool of candidates, we are respectfully requesting your support. We are calling on our partners, stakeholders, and community leaders to help us promote the job surge webpage, which will provide more information to those who can help us accomplish the mission: protecting children. If you are willing to assist us, please distribute this email (with the link below) to your members through your mailing lists, membership blogs, listservs, websites, social media posts -- anywhere you can that will help us to get the word out as soon as possible regarding this important recruitment effort. The webpage link that will provide more information related this request is: https://www.oregon.gov/DHS/CHILDREN/Pages/Careers.aspx.

On behalf of the State of Oregon, thank you for your willingness to help us find dedicating and caring people who are seeking a career doing the meaningful work of protecting children while serving the needs of our communities.