[CAFR-Contacts-News] FY 2019 Interagency Transactions

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Jul 29 09:58:55 PDT 2019

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Given that we are in the final two weeks of fiscal year 2019, I wanted to send a quick note urging agencies to complete their interagency transactions by the soft close (this Friday) and, if an interagency transaction is needed from this point to the end of Month 13, please notify your peers at the other agency before releasing it.  This allow the transaction to be completed timely and hopefully keep the transaction off the statewide balance exception report.

Contacts at the other agency can be found on the CAFR Contacts List, which is located here: https://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/CAFR_Contacts.pdf

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published