[CAFR-Contacts-News] In Relation To Costs - Statewide Project Number and Phase

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Fri May 1 11:22:15 PDT 2020

Hello CAFR Contacts,

Effective May 1, statewide leadership is requesting that each agency create a statewide Project Number and Phase to track "In Relation To" costs pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic.  The Project Number is IRTCVD and the Phase is 19 ("IRT" stands for "In Relation To"). We realize this is a change from previous requests, which means your process will change and you'll in turn be communicating revised guidance throughout your agency, however, recently released federal guidelines has necessitated this change in our approach to tracking these funds.

Agencies that have received an exception from the COVID1 19 statewide Project Number and Phase will continue to have an exception for IRTCVD 19 statewide Project Number and Phase.

Additional guidance will be forthcoming about, but we first wanted to communicate this request so the structure could be setup, including any hotkeys for payroll reporting.

Understanding that today is May 1, and this impacts ECC reporting, there will be no changes to ECC reporting for the reports due by May 6.

Thanks for everyone's efforts to report these costs.

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Desk:  (503) 373-0299 | Cell: (971) 719-3031
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published