[Annual-Report-Contacts-News] FW: NASC Conference - Friday's Demo Sessions

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Mar 22 10:40:36 PDT 2021

Good Morning,

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned an opportunity to attend some demo sessions for sponsors of the annual National Association of State Comptrollers (NASC) conference. The sponsors include Workday, Oracle, Accenture and quite a few others.

The demos will occur this Friday. Please see the attached schedule for more information.

Feel free to share this with your colleagues as you like.

Rob