[CAFR-Contacts-News] FW: NASC Conference - Friday's Demo Sessions

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Mar 11 09:53:49 PST 2021

Good morning everyone,

The National Association of State Comptrollers (NASC) is having its annual conference in a couple of weeks, and given it's virtual, will be having a day of demo sessions by its sponsors, which include Workday, Oracle, Accenture, Infor, and quite a few others (see attached). This is open to anyone. Given the work of you and your staffs I wanted to make sure you were aware of these in case you thought they'd be worth your time.

An updated schedule will be coming tomorrow, which I'll be sure to share around.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Rob