[cultural-health] Join OMHS as we celebrate former State Senator Avel Gordly*s new book, *Remembering the Power of Words* on Friday, April 29th from 3-4:30 p.m.

Ruth A NKEMONTOH ruth.a.nkemontoh at state.or.us
Mon Apr 18 10:00:48 PDT 2011

As part of National Minority Health Month, OMHS is hosting a reading of former State Senator Avel Gordly's new book, "Remembering the Power of Words."

This event is open to public and free of charge. Books will not be for sale on site, therefore we strongly suggest you pre-purchase your book for signing.