[cultural-health] We Need Your Help! Support OMHS by participating in our Strategic Planning Survey.

Ruth A NKEMONTOH ruth.a.nkemontoh at state.or.us
Tue Apr 19 13:03:52 PDT 2011

Dear friends and colleagues,

We know you are very busy advocating for health and well-being in Oregon, and as such your time is very limited...but we need your help.  OMHS is currently developing our strategic plan for the next 3 - 5 years.  We are using a variety of input methods, and need your assistance with this electronic survey.  You represent a variety of stakeholders and since we are building new relationships with some of you, this is a great opportunity for our new and old friends, alike, to provide us with insight and guidance.

Please support OMHS' strategic planning process by spending 10-15 minutes on our survey.  We truly value your opinions and guidance and we look forward to sharing our strategic plan as it takes shape.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OMHS_Strategic_Planning_Input

Thanks!
Ruth Nkemontoh