[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] LWOP Reporting Kick-off

TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS Shauna.M.TOBIASSON at oregon.gov
Thu Apr 20 10:26:54 PDT 2017

Good afternoon!

We are working diligently to have first quarter LWOP reports to agencies May 1st 2017 as promised. Prior to sending the reports, I'd like to clarify timing of this process.

CPERS will be sending this report to agencies quarterly as outlined in the table below:

Quarter

Pay Periods

Sent to Agencies By

1

January - March

May 1st

2

April - June

August 1st

3

July - September

November 1st

4

October - December

February 1st

The first report you receive on or before May 1st will also include December 2016 data. This is a one-time exception so that we will have an accurate read of 2017 in its entirety.

Agencies have asked about receiving this report monthly. At this time we are committing to sending the data on a quarterly basis. That said, we are certainly willing to share our LWOP Datamart query so that Agencies can run a report on their own on a more frequent basis.  If you think this is something you may be interested in, please contact your CPERS Analyst and we will work out a plan.

Sincerely,

Shauna Tobiasson
Senior Retirement Services Analyst
Centralized PERS Services Team
DAS Enterprise Goods and Services
Phone: (503) 378-6372
FAX: (503) 378-4596
Website: http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: All information in this e-mail, including attachments, is approved solely for delivery to and authorized use by intended recipients. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of its attachments by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

SL2