[DAS_Centralized_PERS_Services_Team] Action Requested by July 31st**** Update your Agency Contact*****

TOBIASSON Shauna M * DAS Shauna.M.TOBIASSON at oregon.gov
Fri Jun 28 14:40:06 PDT 2019

Agency Payroll & HR staff,

The DAS Centralized PERS team (CPERS) is requesting that each agency review and re-designate their agency PERS contacts. This ensures that each agency has the proper staff authorized to obtain status checks from PERS. We also use this internally for determining who to contact for payroll/personnel information when reconciling retirement accounts.

We ask that agency HR and payroll staff work together to complete the attached form for your agency. Please complete areas shaded in blue, indicate the appropriate contact person for each payroll & HR function listed. Examples have been provided in the form of various Disney characters for your reference. :)

Please complete this by July 31, 2019 and email one form per agency to me at Coleen.Hogan at oregon.gov<mailto:Coleen.Hogan at oregon.gov>. When emailing, please include your agency number in the subject line of the email to ensure proper updates are made.

Thank you

Coleen Hogan
Retirement Services Support
DAS Centralized PERS Services Team