[ELMS] SAVE THE DATES! Captivate and Articulate Demonstrations

Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements elms at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Tue Mar 3 11:12:17 PST 2009

Is registration available yet?

From: elms-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us [mailto:elms-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:45 AM
To: trainmgrs at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; train-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements
Cc: MCCUNE Lisa; HARGRAVE Sara M; HOUSER Chet; PICKETT Ron K; CORONA Jill; MCCLAUGHRY Sandi; BLISS Rhonda; HORSLEY Anita; ROGERS Wallace B; GAVIN Darren; ROACH Chris; GECK Paul A; GREENWOOD Marcelle B; NORFLEET William C; TAYLOR Marjorie A; OSGOOD Lucy; STEFFENS Jackie; DOMINIQUE Susan; CRAVINHO Sally
Subject: [ELMS] SAVE THE DATES! Captivate and Articulate Demonstrations

To:  iLearnOregon Project Managers & list-servs
RE: Captivate and Articulate demonstrations

Hi all!

Many of you have expressed interest in attending demonstrations for Captivate and Articulate rapid eLearning content development tools. We have scheduled 1-hour on-line demonstrations for the two products on the following days. Please save these dates.  Registration information will follow shortly.

What: Captivate 4.0 Demonstration
Where:  On-line
When:  Tuesday, March 10th, 11a PT

What:  Articulate Demonstration
Where:  On-line
When:  Tuesday March 17th, 11a PT

Theme Grenz
iLearnOregon Project Manager
DAS/HRSD - Training and Development Services
W 503-378-6213|C 503-729-2303|F 503-378-5731