[ELMS] DAS - Training & Development Enterprise eLearning Strategy

Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements elms at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Mar 4 06:03:22 PST 2009

Greetings!

This is the first of a series of emails designed to provide you with
ongoing information regarding the DAS - Training & Development
enterprise eLearning strategic initiative.

We are in the initial phases of developing the enterprise eLearning
strategy. Attached is a draft of the strategy and an overview of the
services we plan to provide. Over the next few months we will be
identifying timelines for rolling out the various services and
finalizing the strategy.

We invite you to participate in this process by reviewing the strategy
and providing feedback. You may also collaborate with us as a member of
GovSpace. Just log-in at: https://oregon.jivesoftware.com/login.jspa and
search for the eLearning Best Practice discussion.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Brandy Meng

eLearning Consultant

DAS - HRSD