[ELMS] DAS - Training & Development Enterprise eLearning Strategy

Enterprise Learning Management System Announcements elms at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Mar 4 08:16:38 PST 2009

Hi Brandy, it sounds like you've found a good e-learning source. I'm wondering what the strategy part of this initiative is. Are you thinking this will be a good adjunct to our live trainings, or are you thinking about it replacing live training? Will there be a need for a group creation and development or has it already been designed per a contract that DAS is wanting buy in for? The answers to these questions will help me determine what this strategy is about. I am familiar with the e-learning center that DHS has established, they offer their services to other agencies, but this sounds similar to some e-learning we've looked into. What will the cost to the agencies be for this contract. Thanks for your time in advance. Until later, Carol Goodwin