[gis_info] Windows Authentication for an SDE Geodatabase?

Smith, Travis tsmith at mnsengineers.com
Tue Sep 2 15:56:03 PDT 2008

Hi Listers,

We need to develop/implement windows authentication for a GIS system, so
multiple departments can't be granted varying access
permissions/privileges. The system includes an SDE Geodatabase in SQL
Server 2005.

Is there anyone out there that has experience doing this, that would be
available to assist us and interested in some side work? If so, please
send me an email and let me know your experience/background with this
technology, and also your hourly wage requirement.

Thank you,

Travis