[gis_info] Rivers GIS data question

Sheri Schneider sschneid at usgs.gov
Mon Nov 2 15:49:15 PST 2009

If you are interested in a statewide NHD datasets, they are at:
ftp://nhdftp.usgs.gov/StateExtracts/High/FileGDB/

The Oregon file is named NHDOR.zip with a size of about 424 MB and was
extracted on July 27, 2009.

Thanks,

Sheri

Sheri Schneider, USGS OR Geospatial Liaison
503-310-1531, fax: 503-251-3470
sschneider at usgs.gov

USGS, 2130 SW 5th Ave., Portland, OR, 97201