[gis_info] Rivers GIS data question

Michele Long michele.l.long at state.or.us
Mon Nov 2 16:12:58 PST 2009

Hi Erik,

I know you've already gotten replies, but here is the link that should
have what you are looking for.  It is the GIS download site for provided
by the State. http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EISPD/GEO/alphalist.shtml#R  It
has a several hydro layers of different scales to choose from.  On the
page, go to the "R" section and select the Rivers GIS Data link that is
the version you want.

Another good link to keep in your favorites folder is
http://nrimp.dfw.state.or.us/nrimp/default.aspx?pn=gislinks

Good Luck,

Michele

ODFW - North Coast Watershed District