[gis_info] large format printer versus plotter?

Blan, David deb at nwnatural.com
Fri Dec 3 09:14:31 PST 2010

This past year, we replaced our HP color plotters with a Canon iPF720 and an iPF8000s.  We have been extremely pleased with the quality and speed of the machines.
The iPF720 costs around $4000 and the iPF8000s was around $7500.  See the Canon web page for more specs or e-mail me if you have additional questions.

David Blan
NW Natural
GIS Supervisor
Engineering Services and