[gis_info] Elevation FIT - Follow up with location details

HILL Milton E * EISPD GEO milton.e.hill at state.or.us
Tue Oct 5 13:39:07 PDT 2010

We now have a room reserved for our meeting.

Location:

Oregon Department of Transportation

Human Resources Center

2775 19th Street SE

Salem OR 97302-1503

Doors open at 9:00 (Meeting starts at 10:00)

Free parking

Projector available but no Internet access

Brandt Melick

Elevation FIT Lead
(http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EISPD/GEO/fit/elevation/ElevFrame.shtml)

Division Manager, Public Works Department, City of Springfield, 225
Fifth Street, Springfield, OR 97477

Phone: 541.726.4645

Fax:  541.736.1021

Email: bmelick at ci.springfield.or.us

Elevation FIT Team,

Much was accomplished at our last meeting and much remains.  As such our
next meeting is shaping up accordingly:

Location:              Salem (room TBD)