[gis_info] 2011 Northwest GIS User Conference

Butterfield,Bart bart.butterfield at idfg.idaho.gov
Mon Aug 15 14:20:08 PDT 2011

Northwest GIS User Conference

October 17-21, 2011 - Boise, Idaho

The NW GIS Conference <http://nwgis.org> (October 17th - 21st) has
training opportunities for all GIS Users.  Register for training before
September 19th and save $50 on our two day training classes.   We have a
variety of training options before the conference as well as learning
opportunities during the conference.

 Pre-conference 2-day Classes

*	Basic ArcGIS Desktop
*	Advanced ArcGIS: Productivity, Geoprocessing and Analysis
*	Understand and Using Python
*	Introduction to ArcGIS Server

Pre-conference Half-day Workshops

*	Creating Web Maps with ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS.Com
*	Getting Started with ArcGIS Mobile

Free Training Sessions

*	Understanding Projections for ArcGIS
*	Hands-on Learning Lab

We have great keynote speakers and vendors attending this event.  Don
Cooke from ESRI and Ron Walters from University of Idaho and Ecotone
partners are providing the keynote addresses.

The user-presentations scheduled for all day Thursday offer you the
opportunity to learn from your colleagues around the Northwest how they
are using GIS to create everyday solutions. You will be able to learn,
share and discuss the application of GIS in real-life situations.

We have exciting user presentations arriving each day. Send in your
entry for a 20 minute talk or a 5 minute "ignite session" before spaces
are filled. If you have already submitted a presentation you will be
able to see it posted after it has been accepted on the Northwest GIS
User Group website <http://nwgis.org> under Program > Presentations.

Early registration ends soon. On September 20, 2011 prices will be
increased. Register now to ensure you get the best possible deal. Go to
the Northwest GIS User Group website <http://nwgis.org> to see all the
conference information, register and submit a presentation or poster.

  <http://nwgis.org/>

See you this fall in Boise,

Bart Butterfield & Linda Davis
Conference Co-Chairs, Northwest GIS User Group Boise 2011

Northwest GIS User Group, Boise October 17-21, 2011
Problems viewing this email? View this message online at
http://nwgis.org/content/registration-now-available-northwest-gis-user-c
onference-october-17-21-2011-boise-idaho