[gis_info] The 2011 Northwest GIS User Conference is quickly approaching

Butterfield,Bart bart.butterfield at idfg.idaho.gov
Mon Aug 22 14:11:37 PDT 2011

Northwest GIS User Conference

October 17-21, 2011 - Boise, Idaho

The NW GIS Conference <http://nwgis.org> (October 17th - 21st) is
offering a variety of training opportunities, including discounted
pre-conference training and free hands on tutorials. The pre-conference
classes <http://nwgis.org/program> are filling fast. Conference sessions
include important updates from ESRI about future products and technical
sessions <http://nwgis.org/program>  for both programmers and desktop
users.

An important part of our conference is the opportunity to learn about
the work and experiences of our fellow GIS professionals
<http://nwgis.org/program/sessions>  from across the Northwest. You can
share your work by presenting a user presentation or poster
<http://nwgis.org/program/sessions> .

For the first time, this years conference is being held in Boise, Idaho
from October 17th - 21st. <http://nwgis.org/>  The Boise Convention
Center is situated right in the middle of vibrant downtown Boise. Boise
is centrally located in the Northwest to give everyone easy travel
options. We have arranged with Horizon Airlines to provide a special
discount. We have also arranged with many downtown Boise restaurants for
special deals for conference attendees.

The Grove Hotel <http://www.grovehotelboise.com>  , right next to the
Boise Convention Center, has set aside rooms for conference attendees at
great rates - $77 at government rate, $99 for corporate rate. But,
because they aren't forcing us to any room night commitments, they are
releasing the room block on September 1. They will continue to honor our
prices, but it will be based on availability. The last day for early
conference registration is September 19. After September 19th the prices
go up for late registration.

Register now to reserve your space
<http://nwgis.org/content/register-nwgis-2011>  in the pre-conference
training and to receive the discounted early registration prices. There
are also vendor booths
<http://nwgis.org/category/conference/vendor-registration> still
available if you have products that you would like to share with
conference attendees. Make your room reservations at The Grove Hotel now
to ensure your room at a great price. Check out all the conference
details at the Northwest GIS User Group website <http://nwgis.org> .

  <http://nwgis.org/>

See you this fall in Boise,

Bart Butterfield & Linda Davis
Conference Co-Chairs, Northwest GIS User Group Boise 2011

Northwest GIS User Group, Boise October 17-21, 2011
Problems viewing this email? View this message online at
http://nwgis.org/content/registration-now-available-northwest-gis-user-c
onference-october-17-21-2011-boise-idaho