[gis_info] Imagery Update: 2011 NAIP Imagery (1-meter) now available, Cached Services for 2009 NAIP, etc.

ENDRULAT Erik * EISPD GEO erik.endrulat at state.or.us
Fri Aug 26 10:37:15 PDT 2011

2011 1 meter NAIP Imagery
The Oregon Geospatial Enterprise Office is now providing access to 2011
NAIP Imagery (1-meter) through a dynamic image service for the following
counties: Benton, Clatsop, Columbia, Gilliam, Lincoln, Morrow, Polk,
Tillamook, Washington, and Yamhill. The 2011 NAIP will be available
statewide, however the remaining counties are still being processed, so
stay tuned. If you want to use the imagery locally, you can download it
from the USDA/NRCS Geospatial Data Gateway:
http://datagateway.nrcs.usda.gov/GDGOrder.aspx#.

The 2011 imagery is accessible through ArcGIS REST, WMS, and WCS
services:
*	REST Endpoint:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/rest/services/Framework/Imagery_Mosa
ic2011/ImageServer
*	WMS Endpoint:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/services/Framework/Imagery_Mosaic201
1/ImageServer/WMSServer?
*	WCS Endpoint:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/services/Framework/Imagery_Mosaic201
1/ImageServer/WCSServer?
*	Preview/ArcGIS.com: http://bit.ly/qB6s1t

Other Imagery hosted by GEO:
GEO also hosts Imagery for 1995, 2000, 2005, and 2009. Use the same
links as listed above, substituting the year you'd like to connect to in
order to access those epochs.

In addition to dynamic image services (as listed above), we have cached
imagery services for the 2009 1/2 meter NAIP product, currently
available in two projections: Oregon Lambert Int' Ft (cached down to
1:4k) and Web Mercator Aux Sphere (cached down to 1:36K).

Oregon Lambert Projection:
*	REST:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/rest/services/BaseMaps/BaseMap_Image
ry2009/MapServer
*	WMS:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/services/BaseMaps/BaseMap_Imagery200
9/MapServer/WMSServer?
*	Preview/ArcGIS.com: http://bit.ly/nK50gx

Web Mercator Projection:
*	REST:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/rest/services/BaseMaps/BaseMap_Image
ry2009_WM/MapServer
*	WMS:
http://navigator.state.or.us/ArcGIS/services/BaseMaps/BaseMap_Imagery200
9_WM/MapServer/WMSServer?
*	Preview/ArcGIS.com: http://bit.ly/pYMlVQ

Please contact me with any questions or other general feedback about
these Imagery Services.

Thanks,
Erik

Erik Endrulat, GISP