[gis_info] Call for papers and posters - NW GIS User Conference

Butterfield,Bart bart.butterfield at idfg.idaho.gov
Thu Jul 21 14:03:06 PDT 2011

Call For Papers and Posters
Northwest GIS User Conference
October 17-21, 2011 - Boise, Idaho

Join your fellow GIS professionals from around the Pacific Northwest at
the Northwest GIS User Conference <http://nwgis.org>  in Boise, Idaho
from October 17-21, 2011.  Registration is now available with both
online and downloadable PDF formats at www.nwgis.org
<http://www.nwgis.org> .

Participate in the conference by presenting a paper or application in
the Thursday User-Presentation sessions or display a poster during the
poster session. Don't want to give a full presentation? Try our new
Ignite session where you can give a quick 5 minute presentation.
Information and submission forms are now available online at
http://www.nwgis.org.

The 2011 Northwest GIS User Conference is also a great place to pick up
that GIS training that you need. Pre-conference training offerings
include:

- Basic ArcGIS Desktop
- Advanced ArcGIS: Productivity, Geoprocessing and Analysis
- Understanding and Using Python
- Introduction to ArcGIS Server
- Creating Web Maps with ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS.com
- Getting Started with ArcGIS Mobile

This year's Northwest GIS User Conference is shaping up to be a great
conference. Additional conference information can be found on our Web
site at www.nwgis.org <http://www.nwgis.org>  .  Mark your calendar now
to be sure not to miss this event.

  <http://nwgis.org/>

See you this fall in Boise,

Bart Butterfield & Linda Davis
Conference Co-Chairs, Northwest GIS User Group Boise 2011

Northwest GIS User Group, Boise October 17-21, 2011
Problems viewing this email? View this message online at
http://nwgis.org/content/registration-now-available-northwest-gis-user-c
onference-october-17-21-2011-boise-idaho
<http://nwgis.org/content/registration-now-available-northwest-gis-user-
conference-october-17-21-2011-boise-idaho>

Bart Butterfield

Manager, Idaho Fish and Wildlife Information System

Idaho Department of Fish and Game

600 S. Walnut, Box 25

Boise, ID 83707

Office: (208) 287-2722