[gis_info] 2011 NWGIS User Conference Coming Soon

Butterfield,Bart bart.butterfield at idfg.idaho.gov
Thu Sep 29 11:00:14 PDT 2011

Northwest GIS User Conference
October 17-21, 2011 - Boise, Idaho

The early registration price for the 2011 Northwest GIS User Conference
in Boise, Idaho October 17-21, 2011 has been extended to October 7,
2011. Take advantage of this opportunity to save money to attend this
regional GIS conference covering the four Pacific Northwest states.
Share your work with and learn from your fellow GIS professionals from
across the Pacific Northwest. We have some information to share about
this upcoming conference.

There is still room in a few of the preconference classes. You can find