[gis_info] Portland Area Water/Wastewater GIS user Group Meeting

Nooyen, Pam Pam.Nooyen at greshamoregon.gov
Thu Apr 19 11:08:15 PDT 2012

Portland Area Water/Wastewater GIS User Group Meeting - Revival!
Wednesday, May 2   1:30-3:00 p.m.

Location:
Metro Regional Center, 600 NE Grand Avenue, Portland OR, Room 501
Directions/Parking information: http://www.oregonmetro.gov/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=3315

There has been a lot of interest in reviving the old GPWWAGUG (Greater Portland Water/Wastewater ArcGIS User Group) so I've decided to spearhead the coordination of this user group.  Please join our first "revival" meeting featuring a presentation by Esri's Water Team experts!  Please forward this announcement to others that may have interest.

AGENDA

1:30-1:45 p.m. - Introductions

1:45-2:50 p.m. - Esri Water Team presentation: Esri's Water Team experts (Howard Crothers, Michael Miller, and Jim Higgins) will present an overview of ArcGIS for Water Utilities and ArcGIS Online Subscriptions for Water Utilities. There will be time for Q&A.

2:50-3:00 p.m. - wrap up, set date for next meeting

Please contact me with questions. I look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
Pam

Pam Nooyen, GISP
GIS Technician ~ Maps and Data Program
The City of Gresham
1333 NW Eastman Parkway, Gresham OR 97030
(503) 618-2319
New Email: Pam.Nooyen at GreshamOregon.gov<mailto:Pam.Nooyen at GreshamOregon.gov>