[gis_info] Need for GIS training and Vendors on list serve

Barbara Seekins barbara.seekins at noaa.gov
Wed May 16 09:52:39 PDT 2012

Well said. I suspect Ian's objective was to minimize the somewhat
repetitive emails that had an "advertising" bent. Clear subject lines (as
others have pointed out) and concise, non-repetitive messages may resolve
it.
I also appreciate hearing about conferences, training, and new innovations.

     Barb Seekins

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Rob McDougald <RobMcDougald at geomeridian.com

--
Geographer / GIS Coordinator & Analyst