[gis_info] 7 Online GIS Classes Beginning in May

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Thu Apr 11 11:41:22 PDT 2013

Geospatial Training Services will be teaching 7 new, instructor guided,
online classes beginning in May.  Early registration pricing is in effect
through April 15th.  The class schedule is as follows:

Python ArcGIS Programming Bootcamp - Begins May 6th

Building Custom ArcGIS Server Applications with JavaScript - Begins May 6th

Building Mobile ArcGIS Server Applications - Begins May 6th

JavaScript Fundamentals for Web and Mobile Application Development - Begins
May 6th

Open Source GIS Bootcamp - Begins May 6th

Design and Build GIS Web Sites Like a Pro - Begins May 20th

Programming ArcObjects with .NET for ArcGIS 10 - Begins May 20th

For more information please visit our website at:
http://geospatialtraining.com <http://geospatialtraining.com/>

We will also be teaching  a session of Building Custom ArcGIS Server
Applications with JavaScript in Seattle from April 22nd-24th at the King
County GIS Center.

Eric Pimpler
Owner
GeoSpatial Training Services, LLC