[gis_info] Upcoming GIS Classes in Oregon and Washington

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Jul 9 09:04:48 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

We have several traditional classroom training opportunities over the next
few months in Oregon and Washington.

Data Visualization Techniques with Google Earth

September 23rd

Seattle, WA

http://www.geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=
123%3Adata-visualization-techniques-with-google-earth&Itemid=58

Mastering KML for Google Earth

September 24th

Seattle, WA

http://www.geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=
4%3Amastering-kml-for-google-earth&Itemid=63

Creating Real Time Google Earth Applications

September 25th

Seattle, WA

http://www.geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=
8%3Acreating-real-time-google-earth-applications&Itemid=63

Building Web and Mobile ArcGIS Sever Applications with JavaScript

October 14th - 15th

NWGIS Conference in Sunriver, OR

http://sunriver2013.nwgis.org/page/building-web-and-mobile-arcgis-server-app
lications-javascript

Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Workshop

Based on my book "Programming ArcGIS 10.1 with Python Cookbook" published by
Packt Publishing

November 18th - 20th

Seattle, WA

http://www.geospatialtraining.com/index.php?option=com_catalog&view=node&id=
117%3Aprogramming-arcgis-10-1-with-python-workshop&Itemid=117

We also have many live online, and instructor assisted classes beginning in
August and September.  These includes course topics on ArcGIS Server, Google
Earth, Open Source, Python, ArcObjects, and ArcGIS Deskop.  Please visit our
website at http://geospatialtraining.com for details.

Thanks,

Eric Pimpler