[gis_info] NWGIS Conference - register now for the best rate

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Mon Aug 18 10:53:45 PDT 2014

[nwconf2014.png]
Early registration ends soon for the 28th Annual NWGIS Conference in Lynnwood, Washington!  Register before September 1st for the best rate.  Go to http://nwgis.org/2014 to register or to get more information about the conference.

Come meet and network with GIS professionals from Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Idaho & Montana!  Take a workshop, learn new tips & tricks, explore software at the ESRI lab, learn about recent advances in GIS applications, discuss problems and solutions with your colleagues, and still have time for networking and off site activities!

Want to submit a paper or poster?  We are still taking submissions - submit your entry today at http://nwgis.org/article/call-abstracts-and-posters .  We have some great talks and training on the schedule, they can be viewed at  http://nwgis.org/2014/schedule.