[gis_info] 2 Sessions of Building Web and Mobile ArcGIS Server Applications with JavaScript

Eric Pimpler eric at geospatialtraining.com
Tue Aug 26 06:35:15 PDT 2014

I'll be teaching two sessions of Building Web and Mobile ArcGIS Server
Applications with JavaScript in Oregon and Idaho in the coming months.

November 3rd - 4th in Portland

November 6th - 7th in Boise

This is a hands-on style workshop with lots of exercises designed to teach
you how to build custom web and mobile applications using JavaScript and
ArcGIS Server.

In addition to all the workshop materials, each student will also receive a
copy of my book, Building Web and Mobile ArcGIS Server Applications with
JavaScript, and lifetime access to all the course content over the web.
All lectures for the workshop have been pre-recorded so that you can review
concepts whenever needed after the workshop.

More information at  http://geospatialtraining.com

I will also be teaching Programming ArcGIS with Python at the NWGIS User
Conference in Lynnwood on October 13th and 14th.

More information at: http://nwgis.org/2014/conference-workshops

Thanks,

Eric