[gis_info] FW: Geospatial Technology Competency Model (GTCM) Update

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Jul 15 11:25:07 PDT 2014

Forwarding this along. The GTCM is being updated and they are looking for input from the Geospatial Community. See below.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com>  | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate