[gis_info] FW: Summer WVGISUG Meeting Scheduled- Presentations Needed

DENOUDEN Bob * DAS Bob.DENOUDEN at oregon.gov
Tue Jul 15 16:04:43 PDT 2014

From: ORURISA [mailto:orurisa at wildapricot.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 4:02 PM
To: Bob DenOuden
Subject: Summer WVGISUG Meeting Scheduled- Presentations Needed

[http://www.orurisa.org/EmailTracker/EmailTracker.ashx?emailCode=4buV9Zx1JP896kQyGtcfvR2JUXRFbPKuJxGK%2fjGjx0ioRTMrG08DrkDpG7dld8mPamX3ki1RX%2fnqMgFurMAOZqwd5gO4ZzlGxbDpsnNICSg%3d]

Hello WVGISUG Members,

The summer meeting is scheduled!  It will be held on Wednesday, August 20th, 2014 from 1-4pm at the Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments office in downtown Salem.  I am looking for presenters to fill the agenda, so if you are interested in presenting at this meeting, please contact me at lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org> .

Thanks- Lesley

Lesley Hegewald
Mid-Willamette Valley Council of Governments
lhegewald at mwvcog.org<mailto:lhegewald at mwvcog.org>
(503)540-1622