[gis_info] Registration open for 2014 NWGIS Conference

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Mon Jun 16 15:18:28 PDT 2014

Training, Networking, great Keynote Speakers - all available to you at the 2014 Northwest GIS User Conference.
Join your fellow GIS professionals from around the Pacific Northwest at the Northwest GIS User Conference<http://nwgis.org/2014> in Lynnwood, Washington from October 13-17, 2014.  Registration is now available online at http://nwgis.org/2014. Vendor information and vendor registration is also available at http://nwgis.org/2014/vendors-sponsors .

The 2014 Northwest GIS User Conference is a great place to pick up that GIS training that you need. Pre-conference training<http://nwgis.org/2014/conference-workshops> offerings include:
- Working with Geodatabases & Linear Referencing
- Introduction to ArcGIS Desktop
- Programming ArcGIS with Python
- Interoperable Web GIS Solutions with Free & Open Source Geospatial Software
- Data Capture for Asset Management Using Smart Phones and Tablets
- Creating Map Books with Data Driven pages
- Preparing your Data for Community Maps

Be a part of this fall's Northwest GIS Conference!  This year's theme is "Working Across Borders".  Presentations are 20 minutes long with an additional 10 minutes allotted for questions. We are now accepting abstracts for our 2014 Conference in Lynnwood, Washington at www.nwgis.org
This is shaping up to be a great conference. Additional information can be found on our Web site at www.nwgis.org<http://www.nwgis.org/> .  Register now to ensure that you won't miss this event.