[gis_info] state ftp down

MATHER David * DAS David.MATHER at oregon.gov
Thu Oct 23 15:03:52 PDT 2014

Percy,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention.  We recently switched to a new server and added a domain name.
All gis.oregon.gov pages have been updated to point to the new ftp domain name.

ftp://159.121.106.159 has been retired and should now be ftp://ftp.gis.oregon.gov

An oversight on my part.

Thanks,

David Mather, GISP
Geospatial Data Administrator
Geospatial Enterprise Office
155 Cottage Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
503-378-2166
gis.oregon.gov
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published