[gis_info] You can still register for the NWGIS Conference!

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Mon Sep 29 12:09:43 PDT 2014

[nwconf2014.png]

There is still time to register<http://nwgis.org/2014> for the Northwest GIS Conference in Lynnwood next month.

The detailed schedule is now posted<http://nwgis.org/2014/schedule>, with breakout talks listed and detailed workshop information.  See which sessions you will attend!

We have some wonderful training opportunities.  If are new to GIS, sign up for the Introduction to ArcGIS Desktop<http://nwgis.org/2014/conference-workshops#introduction> .  Classes<http://nwgis.org/2014/conference-workshops> are also offered in Geodatabases and Linear Referencing, Programming ArcGIS with Python, and Interoperable Web GIS Solutions with Free and Open Source Geospatial Software.   This training is available for both conference and non conference participants - see the registration form<https://www.htfsolutions.com/HTFSolutions/forms/esri/> for registration information and cost.

There is still some room in our Poster Session - you have the chance to share your work and also have the opportunity for some fun prizes - submit a poster to the Map Gallery today.