[gis_info] Lidar data sales?

Tycho Granville tychog at co.wasco.or.us
Mon Jan 30 11:03:38 PST 2017

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback on this. Pretty much everybody said they either
provide the data for free, or that it should be provided for free as it was
paid for with public dollars. Fortunately (for me anyway) DOGAMI will have
our project area freely available on their website shortly, so I can punt
on the issue.
Thanks again,

Tycho

Tycho Granville, GISP | *GIS Coordinator*
*INFORMATION SERVICES*

tychog at co.wasco.or.us | www.co.wasco.or.us
541-506–2658 | Fax 541-506-2641
2705 E. 2nd St. | The Dalles, OR 97058