[gis_info] job announcement

SMITH Cy * DAS Cy.SMITH at oregon.gov
Sat Jul 15 15:39:05 PDT 2017

From:
Liz Perotti, Shellfish Program Assistant Project Leader
Shellfish and Estuarine Habitat Assessment of Coastal Oregon (SEACOR) - ODFW Marine Resources Program
I was a presenter in the UAS Symposium at GIA this year. I have a job that may interest many of the student or recent graduate attendees and wanted to email them. Is there an attendee list to which you (or I) could forward a job announcement? FYI, the job announcement is posted here:
http://www.dfw.state.or.us/hr/docs/070717.pdf

ODFW Marine Resources Program
2040 SE Marine Science Drive
Newport, OR 97365
Phone:      541-867-7701 x237<tel:(541)%20867-7701>
Email:        elizabeth.a.perotti at state.or.us<mailto:elizabeth.a.perotti at state.or.us>
ODFW Shellfish on the web: http://www.dfw.state.or.us/mrp/shellfish/index.asp
ODFW SEACOR on the web: http://www.dfw.state.or.us/mrp/shellfish/seacor<http://www.dfw.state.or.us/mrp/shellfish/seacor/index.asp>