[gis_info] NWGIS Workshop: ArcGIS Development Using Python: Tools, Add-ins and the ArcGIS API

David Howes david at dhowes.com
Fri Sep 29 12:27:16 PDT 2017

Hello,

We have a great group attending our workshop, *ArcGIS Development Using
Python: Tools, Add-ins and the ArcGIS API*, at the Northwest GIS Conference
<https://nwgis.org/2017> in Boise, Idaho on October 9-10 and there’s still
time for you to join us to learn about ArcGIS Python capabilities and meet
friendly people from around the northwest. Details are provided below and
you may register at https://nwgis.org/2017/registration. You don’t need to
attend the conference in order to attend the workshop, but the conference
is always a thoroughly worthwhile experience.

It’ll just be me teaching now, but Jeff Berry is continuing to impart his
wisdom for your benefit during the preparation process and, like me, will
be available to help you build on what you’ve learned at the workshop.

Thanks.

David

*David A. Howes*

*Geospatial Information Scientist*