[gis_info] COVID-19 Recovery Needs

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Mon Apr 20 12:58:52 PDT 2020

As part of our ArcGIS Solutions program<https://solutions.arcgis.com/>, we have released ArcGIS Solutions for Coronavirus<https://solutions.arcgis.com/#covid19>.  As we begin to transition to COVID-19 recovery efforts in many parts of the world, the ArcGIS Solutions Team is starting to define solutions that will help your organization and community recover.  As a result, we would like to enlist your help.

Take a moment to reflect on conversations you are having locally and share with us any policies, programs, solutions, etc. being developed to help your organization and your community (governments, utilities, private business) get back to work.  These actions could be governing how many people are allowed in a facility, protective measures that must be taken, impacted work schedules, etc.

In addition, we would like to understand how you might be communicating these policies to the public, organizing enforcement, attempting to track cases that may occur during recovery, targeting additional testing capacity, and ultimately supporting the notion that their community is on the road to recovery.

We are looking for repeatable ideas that could be leveraged by ArcGIS users at scale.  Your feedback will complement research we are doing now and ultimately guide the solutions we develop in the very near future.  Feel free to respond to this post or send this information directly to me via email: acarnow at esri.com<mailto:acarnow at esri.com>.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you have and stay safe and healthy!

Regards,
Adam

Adam Carnow | Community Evangelist
Esri | 6210 Ardrey Kell Rd., Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28277 | USA
T 704 541 9810 x8679 | M 980 355 2956 | Twitter: @SpatialAce | acarnow at esri.com<mailto:acarnow at esri.com> | esri.com

THE
SCIENCE
OF