[gis_info] Geoscience FIT Zoom meeting Sept 9 or 10

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Fri Sep 4 11:31:47 PDT 2020

Based on input from the community, the best time is 1pm on Thursday Sept
10th.
Below is the Zoom connection info, I'll send out an agenda next week, but
the two main items are the new standards for Soils and Geology.
Approval of Soils standard, announcement of Geology standard for comment.
Cheers,
Percy

Percy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Oregon Geology Framework
Time: Sep 10, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://pdx.zoom.us/j/95694026521

Meeting ID: 956 9402 6521

Telephone Commands:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand

iPhone one tap mobile
+19712471195,,95694026521# US (Portland)
+17209289299,,95694026521# US (Denver)

Dial by your location
        +1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
        +1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)