[gis_info] NWGIS 2020 Conference - call for Maps and Apps

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Thu Sep 10 12:15:15 PDT 2020

Join us for the NWGIS Users Conference<https://nwgis.org/2020-Conference>, October 12-13th.  Registration costs are $20 for members, $35 for non-members and $10 for students.

We have a full agenda<https://nwgis.org/Agenda> including  presentations on Drones, ESRI Field Applications, Dashboards - presentations on a variety of topics - from GIS for Equity and Social Justice to  Land use Classification using NDVI from Sentinel Imagery.  We have something for everyone!

  *   Want to impress your peers with a presentation or show off your map or app?  Submit your presentation abstract or Map and App abstract on our Call to Action<https://nwgis.org/Call-To-Action> page at https://nwgis.org/Call-To-Action .
  *   We also have exciting post conference workshop<https://nwgis.org/Workshops> opportunities  Oct 14th - Oct 16th.