[gis_info] NWGIS User Conference - Abstract deadline this Friday!

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Tue Sep 15 15:58:26 PDT 2020

Join us for the NWGIS Users Conference<https://nwgis.org/2020-Conference>, October 12-13th.  Our deadline for Abstracts is this Friday!  No worries, we can assist you in getting your presentation loaded so it can be shown at the conference - but the abstract is due this Friday.  Submit your Presentation abstract or Map and App abstract on our Call to Action page at https://nwgis.org/Call-To-Action this week.

We have a full agenda<https://nwgis.org/Agenda> with something for everyone!

Mon, Oct 12 (Plenary Sessions) - We will have our welcome address, Dr. Kerski<https://www.josephkerski.com/> as our keynote speaker, and major presentations. Some portions will be live stream, others may be pre-recorded.
Tue, Oct 13 (General Session) - We will have several tracks<https://nwgis.org/Agenda> including GIS leadership, Web GIS,  and Desktop GIS with assorted presentations starting every 1/2 hour. You will be able to leverage chat functions to ask presenters questions.
Wed, Oct 14 - Fri, Oct 16 (Workshops) - Our workshop<https://nwgis.org/Workshops> opportunities are from Eric Pimpler at Geospatial Training,  Frank Conkling at Panda Consulting, Greg Babinski at King County GIS, David Howes at GISPD.com or dhowes.com , and ESRI.  Workshops will be run independently by the instructors.